Matt Macfarlane Marketing (M3) is a specialized company that has spent nearly 20 years focused on the marketing of purebred seedstock. Whether having a female sale, bull sale, horse sale, dispersion or private treaty sale, M3 has unparalleled experience, expertise, drive and knowledge to make it as successful as possible.
As your sale manager M3 will handle the budgeting, developing, scheduling advertising to be used for the promotion of your event or sale, development, production and timely mailing of a professional and classy sale catalog that will best represent your program to its fullest potential, create most beneficial display and sale order of your cattle or horses and assist any off-site buyers with decisions on purchases and solicit potential buyers through a large network of customers in the industry.
Matt Macfarlane Marketing is licensed on bonded through the USDA Packers and Stockyards Administration. A complete and total accounting of the sale, including use of a custodial account is available if needed.
Contracts and commission rates are available upon request please contact
Matt Macfarlane Marketing via email or phone to discuss your next successful event!
Other services provided by M3 include sale consultation, genetic and breeding management and cattle photography and videography.
Matt is also the Director of Sales and Marketing for the California Cattleman Magazine as well as the Oregon Cattleman Magazine. He provides advertising sales, customer service, ring service and marketing concepts to customers in most of the Western United States for both magazines. Please visit the CCA/OCA Magazine Page on the menu bar to find out more information or if you would like to advertise.
More sales coming soon, please keep checking back with us.
Look for these Fall 2018 M3 Marketing Events:
- September 5 – Silveira Bros. Partners for Performance Bull Sale, Firebaugh, CA
- September 11 – Genoa Livestock 8th Annual Hereford Bull Sale, Minden, NV
- September 13 – The Black Gold Angus Bull Sale, Colusa, CA
- September 30 – Traynham Ranches Female Sale, Ft. Klamath, OR
- October 1 – The Baldy Maker Bull Sale, Ft. Klamath, OR
- October 13 – Silveira Bros. Partners for Performance Female Sale, Firebaugh, CA
- October 21 – Quali Valley Ranch Angus Female Sale, Prineville, OR